Next webinars "Agile business management"
A team of experienced sales managers with personal experience in using constraint focused agile operational leadership offers assistance as coaches - in workshops and launch projects: (in alphabetical order)
Owen KempTop management consultant, coach and mentor focused on start-ups in the hi-tech space in Austria, Russia, US, Switzerland and the Middle East. Before:
MD&VP Hewlett Packard Russia, a multi-billion Dollar operation with sales/marketing/services/R&D and manufacturing. Applied constraint focused agile operational leadership for the Region and its countries.
VP&GM Financial Services Industry World-Wide. Responsible for sales, marketing and solutions creation for HP's Financial Services customers world-wide
General Manager Sales & Marketing International Sales Europe, Middle East, Africa. Managed the sales, marketing and channel organizations plus the industry verticals in Austria, Switzerland, CEE, Russia, CIS, Middle East and Africa, Turkey and Greece
Dieter LegatTop management consultant focused on constraint focused agile operational leadership.
- Served top management of more than 30 companies from small start-ups to large multinational corporations in information technology, finance, machine engineering, and pharmaceuticals.
- Life long professional experience as manager in sales organizations (AEG-Telefunken, Honeywell, Honeywell-Bull and Hewlett Packard).
- In 2002 with long time HP colleague at HP Bill Woehr wrote the book Unblock the power of your sales force!, which introduces the theory of constraints for the domain of sales leadership - also published in German and Japanese.
- In 2016 published the book Surf the waves of opportunity - the manual for constraint focused agile operational leadership.
Karl-Heinz Meyer SchäferTop management consultant focused on leading sales organizations.
- More than 30 years of practical experience in leading sales organizations.
- In geographic and channel sales.
- Especially experienced in leading worldwide key account organizations. There, he has used the methodology of constraint focused operational leadership for several years.